The bookstore was founded by Oreste Gozzini who began by buying and selling antique and modern books in 1850. The current owners (Pietro e Francesco Chellini), father and son, are the fourth and fifth generations of the family in the business. Located in the XVI century Palazzo Alfani, the store has modern windows built in 1966. Inside, the many rooms fitted with wooden shelves are a treasure trove with books of all kinds except for mysteries and school books.
- Saturday: From 09:00 am to 13:00 pm