UNESCO / ILAB Fundraising Flyer
Journalists, ILAB affiliates, pop up book fair organizers and participants are free to download the following documents to advertize the ILAB Pop Up Book Fairs on UNESCO World Book & Copyright Day, April 23, 2016!
Click below to download the flyer (as pdf and jpg file) which gives the details of how the money we raise on April 23 will be spent:
1. Print copies for display and handing out at all ILAB Pop Up Book Fairs.
2. Present the flyer together with the Empty Bookcase poster (download here) in a prominent place at all ILAB Pop Up Book Fairs.
3. Make sure that the person (or people) staffing your Empty Bookcase poster can talk with confidence to members of the public about where the funds will be going.
4. Send the flyer and a link to our website to all of those participating in your Pop Up fair now so that they can use information from it in their publicity of the event - and of course better appreciate the fundraising side of the day.
5. A bit nearer the time send this flyer and a link to our website to all colleagues in the book trade, friends and others suggesting that even if they are not coming to the Pop Up they can still contribute - simply by going to www.unesco.org/new/wbcd and clicking on "donate".
The press release for the ILAB Pop Up Celebrations 2016 will be published in March 2016. Please let us know, if you wish to receive further press information.